Monday, October 24, 2011

An International Feeling!

"That's Truley An International Feeling!" is all I want to utter when I happen to drive along these beautiful streets of Dubai on my way to work place.   Wanna know what are the international cities I at times pass through on some mornings?  The pictures posted below are the proof for what I said above.

Here begins my international journey right from Kuwait Street in Bur Dubai:


↓↓
Then straight into the capital city of Egypt

↓↓
Then there is capital of Iraq

↓↓
Then I cross through Qatar

↓↓
And here comes Syria

↓↓
Still through Syria

↓↓
Then within a couple of seconds I'm in Lebanon

 ↓↓
And finally, wait a minute, its Jordan!

And thus the journey into international cities comes to an end giving me an International Feeling in a matter of few minutes!  What more one can ask for?


No comments: