Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why Worry? There Should Be Sunshine After Rain!

Unexpected rains on New Years day must've spoiled few Barbeque outings but the mighty showers seems to have cleansed the atmosphere as a welcome gesture to mark the beginning of the New Year 2010.

One of my favourite singers Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits sings this way:

Why worry?
There should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now?

Here are few pics taken by me justifying "sunshine after rain".
























8 comments:

A.S. said...

You took some really good pictures. I like the picture of the road flooded and trucks driving through it.

I discovered your blog on the Coffee Shop. Stop by mine.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images! Not much a barbecue person though.

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Hey, saw you in the coffee shop and dropped by. You've got some great shots here. Good luck for your blogging career!
I blog about my disastrous dates/sexual embarrassments/pursuit of my hairdresser - check it out: http://plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

Simple Dreams said...

Hi Ash,

Thanx for visiting in and leaving a comment. I'll be there...

Cheers
Robert

Simple Dreams said...

Thanks Animal Lover, thanks for stopping by. Thank God I didn't put any barbeque pics (I did not go myself for the bbq party either).

Happy blogging,
Robert

Simple Dreams said...

Hi Fish (fishlover), thanks for yoru comments. Nice to go through your blogposts. You write bombastic. Cheers, Rober.

Alia Mustapha said...

http://release-the-pain.blogspot.com

Wow, Burj Dubai! so cool,, my Petronas Twin Tower are gettin shorter and shorter.
check out mine too!

Simple Dreams said...

Hi Alia,

Thankx for stopping by and leaving a comment. I visited your site, quite interesting to go through your posts. I will keep reading.

Happy blogging.